The EduK12 Online Community offers a complete web based solution for your school management software and
parent information portal. The portal allows parents to register and make payments online, view online student attendance, progress reports, homework, and other school information.
The complete solution includes the following components:
School Administrator is a comprehensive student information system for K-12 schools. There are versions for
Religious, Private and Public schools. School Administrator includes the following modules.
- School Info - This module contains the database information for your families, students, teachers and classes. You can view family, student, teacher and class info, print class lists, a school directory, birthday lists and create mailing labels. You can also view reports on the demographics of the families, students and teachers.
- Attendance - This module tracks daily attendance for your students. You can view class, student and daily attendance. A school attendance summary calculates the information needed to complete state attendance reports. You can also identify students who have excessive absences or tardies and send them form letters.
- Grading - This module can create Report Cards using letter grades or outcomes. Teachers can enter final grades for report cards electronically. You can print report cards and transcript labels, check student failures and calculate grade point averages. Report Cards can be customized for your school.
- Discipline - This module tracks discipline incidents for individual students. You can record and view incidents and the actions taken by the school. You can generate reports for individual students or for the entire school.
- Tuition & Fees - This module tracks family tuition and student fees. You can record and view tuition and fee payments information. You can also check overdue or unpaid tuition and fees and send form letters to families with overdue or unpaid tuition.
- Lunch - This module tracks lunch purchases and payments and creates monthly calendars of lunch menus. You can view daily, weekly or monthly lunch reports. You can track those students who receive free or reduced lunch and calculate the statistics needed for federal lunch program reports.
- Calendar & Announcements - This module allows you to create public and private calendars and daily announcements. You can view the calendars online or print the calendars.
Class Administrator is our electronic gradebook program. It allows
teachers to set up gradebooks for letter/percentage or outcomes based subjects with various grading options and grade scales.
Our online gradebook includes the following features.
- Classes can be created with grading options of total points or weighted categories.
- Term and Final grades are calculated automatically as assignments and individual grades are entered.
- Reports can be generated for individual student progress reports for single or multiple classes, and class or assignment summaries.
- Student Progress Reports are generated automatically as grades are entered for parents to view online.
- Grades can be exported directly to our School Administrator program to create report cards.
Teachers can also create their own web pages and post information about their classes and homework assignments.
Optional components that can be purchased separately include:
The Lesson Planner allows teachers to enter lesson plans by the week
for those subjects set up in their online gradebook. Teachers can view and edit
different weeks by selecting the week desired. Subjects can also be viewed all
together or one at a time. Lesson plans can be printed by the week, day or
subject. Administrators can view the plans of all of the teachers. They can mark the
plan as reviewed and send messages to the teacher reminding them to submit the
plan or to make comments about the plan, if desired. State or local standards can be entered to
which the lesson plans can be correlated. Reports can be generated to view submitted
plans, view lesson plans by the week, view correlations of individual plans to standards and
view standards set up for each subject.
School Nurse Aide is an
add-on to the School Administrator program for the Health Office. It is designed to help manage
student visits to the school nurse’s office. Features include the ability to
maintain current and historical visit information, immunization
and other medical information that helps the school provide the best
possible health care to the students.
Reports that can be generated from the program include:
- Clinic Log - shows visits for selected dates
- Immunizations - shows student shot information with compliance to state requirements.
- Screening Summary - shows results of student hearing and vision screening
- Student Log - shows historical visits for the selected student.
School Development allows you to enter and view
information on donors, alumni and prospective families. You can track money
raised by fundraising events involving students or the community. You can
generate reports that show a history of donor contributions. You can create
mailing labels, send emails and print tax letters.
School Development integrates with our School Administrator program.
Information on current families and students are accessed through the databases
in School Administrator and can be imported into School Development. Information
on prospective families can be exported from School Development to School
Administrator once the students are enrolled.
School Development includes the following modules:
- The Donor Info module keeps track of alumni and other donors for the school.
In this module you can enter and change donor information, import current
family information from School Administrator and import data from other
databases. You can also view donor information and print tax letters for
donors. The Donor Giving Summary will show information on amounts given by
donor for various events and years selected.
- The Event Info module keeps track of fundraising events for alumni and
other donors. You can enter as many events as you desire and record
donations to each event by year. If you take pledges for the event, you can also enter the pledge
amount, check amounts pledged and send letters and statements to those who've made
- The Student Fundraising Info module keep track of student fundraisers
and the amounts raised by families or individual students. You can enter
as many student fundraisers as you desire. Each fundraiser can be set up
to record family totals only or individual student totals. You can view
amounts raised by family and individual students and send letters to
families about the fundraiser. You can also print Class Tally sheets to record amounts received from
students by date in individual classes. Letters can be printed to send to each family that show the goals and
amount raised for fundraisers for the family to the current date for the
- The Recruitment Info module keeps track of prospective families and
students. In this module you can enter and change prospective families
information and send letters to prospective families. You can also move
the prospective family's information to School Administrator once the
family officially enrolls.
- The Other Actions module allow you to create mailing labels for
various groups, send emails to various groups, create lists for export and set up program accounts.